We apologize to all those who are not eligible for applying to these jobs.
Canada Summer Jobs:
Application Due: May 16, 2017
Canada Summer Jobs Program (CSJ) Eligibility:
To be eligible to participate in the CSJ initiative, individuals must:
- Be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
- Have been registered as full-time students in the previous academic year and intend to return to school on a full-time basis in the next academic year;
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act3; and, Be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations.
Application Due: May 5, 2017
TIP (Trent International Program) Eligibility:
- Only international students attending Trent University on a valid Study Permit are eligible for the TIP Job Subsidy Program.
- Students must not be employed for any other TIP funded positions.
Application for any of these positions due: May 5, 2017
Trent Work Study Program (TWSP) Eligibility:
- Must be in receipt of OSAP funding or funding from another provincial student aid or like program for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Students must be Canadian citizens, Permanent Residents, or a Protected Person
- Must be a full-time student at Trent (with at least 60% course load)
- TIP students are not eligible for TWSP positions (check TIP office for international work study opportunities).