Do you want to get involved in community and campus social justice issues? Do environmental issues really grind your gears? Do you want to be a part of a community that practices anti-oppression?
Well then you should get involved with OPIRG Peterborough!
Ways you can get involved:
- VOLUNTEER @ The Free Market, Green Dishes Program or Events we’re a part of
- BECOME A BOARD MEMBER: Help the community by working as part of the planning, visioning and priority-setting for the organization. As a board member you work collectively with the staff to oversee the work of the organization.
- Become a placement student!
- GET FUNDING FOR YOUR PROJECT: Planning out a project/ event but lacking some funds? We can help you get some funding to set everything up!
- Collaborate/partner with us on events, campaigns, and workshops.
OPIRG Peterborough offers free training in consensus based decision-making, and an anti-oppression workshop at least once a year. We guarantee that working with our organization will help you add new skills to your current inventory. Not only will you be learning useful skills that can be applied in future aspirations, you will also meet other individuals dedicated to social justice and environmental issues!
Email us at email@example.com or call us at (705) 741-1208 for more information.