Are you interested in: Human Rights, Diversity Issues, Environmental Rights, Sustainability, Peace, Social Equity?
Well then you should get involved with OPIRG Peterborough!
Ways to get involved:
– Volunteer at The Free Market, for our Green Dishes program, or events. When you volunteer with us you get a free OPIRG Peterborough t-shirt!
– Need to find a placement for a course? Complete your placement with us!
– Become a Board Member: Help the community by working as part of the planning, visioning and priority-setting for the organization. As a board member you work collectively with the staff to oversee the work of the organization.
– Apply for a job with us!
– Get funding for your project: Planning out a project/ event but lacking some funds? We can help you get some funding to set everything up!
– OPIRG Peterborough offers free training in consensus based decision-making, and an anti-oppression workshop at least once a year.
We guarantee that working with our organization will help you add new skills to your current inventory. Not only will you be learning useful skills that can be applied in future aspirations, you will also meet other individuals dedicated to social justice and environmental issues!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.